Wednesday, August 20, 2008

XOXO Fake Eyelashes


Okay seriously I couldn't be happier with my fake eyelashes! I'm not even sure if I'm supposed to still have them on, but whatever! I'm keeping them for the photo shoot tomorrow.




What i wouldn't give to have these for life. Can I get fake eyelashes like I get my eyebrows waxed? I may need some education on how to do these myself and there may be no turning back for me. I now don't have to put on eye make up... and I wake up and there they are... curly, long... and perfect.

Now I did try out extended eye lashes that were actually glued onto mine.. that was a rough experience for me... well it was tramatizing actually. 1/2 way through as they were falling out I found myself pulling out my own eyelashes... eeeek! not to mention the glue holding them in almost left me blind in the shower.
Anyways if anyone is getting married and has lack luster lashes like myself highly suggested.

No comments: