Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Shout to the pink hotties!


Okay so I'm totally obsessed with the small set of pictures I have from the wedding. Even though I totally gave Judy crap for taking pictures of pictures....

I take it all back Judy... you are wise beyond your years, because I love them all! Since it is definitely wedding season I doubt I will see my professional photos... not event a sneak peak until the Fall. Serious meow meow, but... I have these awesome ones from Judy to share....


First one is of my lovely ladies... aren't they beautiful! what a fun night!





2 comments:

Mrs. J said...

OK, huai hwa. I'm not going to give you shit for emailing on your HM...even blogging...but RT, when on the 4th (shit, already?) day of your trip your blogs run past the first page...I think you are blogging all day!

MVA

YuMarried said...

Oh Jules.. not to worry ... my mind is free flowing well of information... and I usually type of these ahead of time and then add pics later.

There is a lot of lounging happening ;)

Off to my manicure! :)