Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Day #3

Chris and I thought it was time for another trip to the gym. Oh yea we are quite active on this trip - okay we were there for like 45 minutes, but at least I went at all. This is now 2x at the gym on this vacation.


After that we took another leisurely lunch on our deck with some left over pizza from lunch and various snacks. Oh yea and I ordered a salad to go from the restaurant downstairs - mmmm.... ahi and tofu on a bed of lettuce.

Once done it was down to the beach for a lovely walk....
We logged in a good 3 1/2 hours of sun.... I'm looking toasty! Chris still pretty much looks white.
Nothing to eventful to share.. but a little puppy came by to visit today. Poor thing was so hot he ran under my chair for some shade.


Dinner tonight will be at Keoki's... I reckon it's time to try some ribs!!!

No comments: