Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Vampires!


Well I thought those little suckers would stop, but oh no. The very last night... I got another pair on my leg and one right on my throat - right in the juggular. really though you little bastards? Going right for my artery huh?


Now that I'm back in Seattle I hope to live through this...


Beyond bites.. we did enjoy a lovely last dinner in kauai (tear tear)



There is Chris opening his dinner like christmas - it was called Seafood Lau Lau... We also enjoyed duck, mushroom filled egg rolls. I suddenly realized I have a real obsession about food :) So what I like to take pictures food? I'm asian big surprise? nah?
So back to an old post I had... If you are going to Kauai where should you go eat!
#1 - Plantation Garden - amazing food, good drinks, beautiful scenary - have to have the big island salad and the rib-eye with the scalloped potatoes (to die for!) oh and the lychee cosmo
#2 - Roy's in Poipu Village - good food - okay scenary - try to the upside down pineapple dessert!
#3 - The Beach House - amazing view!! good food- may have tried something different - a little pricey - Chris had the snapper which was better than my duet
#4 - Keoki's in Poipu Village - good stuff - a little more commericial
# 6 - Kintaro's - okay
#20 - Brenneke's - boo! over priced not good, but the beach near by is worth a visit. They did have a salad bar, BUT the one at Pizza Hut is better
Didn't get a chance to go but Lai just mentioned to me: Tide Pool's at the Hyatt. check it out! We just

No comments: