Thursday, August 28, 2008

Olympics Scandal

OK I still can't stop thinking about so.... I have to let my hands do the talking.

Beyond the scandal around the chinese gymnastics team possibly being younger than the min age 16, I would like to bring something to your attention.

Let's go for something a little more obvious. USA, I'm slightly ashamed that we may have a little scandal of our own.

You've seen the plot time and time again. Losing team needs that extra umph so a girl dresses up as a guy or vice versa to give that team a winning advantage. I can sight examples such as:

She's the Man - Amanda Bynes
But this Olympic season I saw it in the flesh. Crystl Bustos from the US Softball Team - could this be a man? I mean when "her" picture flew up discussing the loss to Japan via the news, I took a double take... hmmm... questionable, then I heard "her" speak. the questions really started to come then, hear for yourself via the you tube link below.
Shame on us USA.

No comments: