Friday, August 22, 2008

Surfin' USA

Chris definitely got the itch today to do some surfin'

He started off at 10am with a lesson and I was able to grab some great shots of him










I on the other hand pretty much hung out by myself. No biggie though all you need in life is the below to keep yourself entertained.







Pretty much day #5 was a complete day on the beach. I think the Monk Seal had the same idea... was just a few feet away... hanging out.



Other than that I was pretty much obsessed with the bites... which were driving me nuts.. Itchy! and Swelling up, since I'm highly allergic. I mean this doesn't look normal right?



okay yes I scratched it - BUT STILL! :)



Thank god last night I stopped by a store and got some benedryl....







Dinners have been so much fun. We get to hang out enjoy some good food, but I feel like we can really enjoy each others company as well. Last night we went to Roy's on Poipu. We rated it as our 2nd favorite restaurant. Here's Chris joking around with me taking "another" picture of him and his food... and here is me... loving that I got an extra helping of scalloped potatoes...mmmmm! they were good but rich! Then we got some fun dessert pineapple upside down cake with ice cream it was delicious!

Then we headed home and tried to plan out the next few days... which really was me turning to Chris " you plan it, I planned the wedding" :)



oh yea and really though sighting #3 - this time though I thought you know what ... he was owning it... not too bad chap!

No comments: