Monday, September 1, 2008

Fun Time this weekend!

I had a great Labor Day Weekend, one of my best friend's came back into town and we were able to spend some more quality time together.

Visit a good friend in Edmonds who is having a baby any day now...

Grab Korean food - OH so GOOD!


Attend a Wedding in SODO Park


Dim Sum in Chinatown


AND a 2 year olds BDAY PARTY!


Now I'm just at home... doing all the things "I should be doing" - CLEANING, reorganizing...
even though I am very sad about the wedding being over... it's nice to clean up random to do lists, paper, etc all over that had to do with keeping track of the wedding.

2 comments:

Mama Bee said...

First, how was the wedding at SODO? Tell me all about it!

And how was the birthday party?! Any good Bach. details?

YuMarried said...

hey friend! nothing new on the bach front... hear a little inside convo.. and yea we shared a 1/2 hug :) have to fill you in thurs.
you coming right?