Sunday, September 7, 2008

Baby Shower Invites


Okay so I was dinking around on theknot.com yes I'm obsessed... this has already been admitted but seriously someone metioned a cool invite website.. and I landed on this. 3 examples of what they can offer for: Lingerie Shower, Bridal Shower and... Baby Shower.
Years from now if you are helping plan my baby shower... don't you dare use the invite on the right. The poor woman looks like a BOAT! Really though? above it all she has to carry a bag and it's raining... wah wah :) (ok duh I get it "shower" right, trying to run with the joke) but oh shoot and she's wearing heels.
ha. anyways. scary lisa brain.

1 comment:

MeiMeiLn said...

Those are some fugly invites. :)

I tagged you in a game of Eight Facts. Check out my blog to see what I'm talking about.